“Island Experience Tours Ltd.” (IET) in support of the Barbuda Caribana Festival will be offering a special roundtrip fare aboard the luxury passenger ferry “Island Escape” during the four-day event running Friday, June 3rd through Monday, June 6th, 2022, for $160 EC originating in St. John’s, Antigua.
- The departure time from the ferry dock at the foot of High Street in St. John’s will remain as usual at 7:00 AM while the return will be extended by thirty minutes to 4:30 PM each day, weather permitting.
- Upon being cleared to board each passenger buying into the special event fare will be given their return ticket to be used anytime during the four-day event. Said ticket will be embossed with the IET corporate seal for identification purposes for the return voyage. All persons in possession of an embossed ticket shall have priority first boarding privileges for the return.
- Any person wishing to board the vessel in St. John’s or in Barbuda on a one-way ticket during the four-day festival shall incur the standard non-event one-way fare of $120 EC based on seat availability.
- During the four-day festival, passengers will be restricted from being in possession of their own ice chest by agreement with the Barbuda Cultural Events Committee.
- Due to the special offering senior citizen, active-duty military, and children under the age of 12 discount fares will be suspended. However, children 3 years and younger may travel free on a parent’s lap if no open seats are available. The vessel’s crew shall endeavour to seat family members traveling for the event together.
“Island Experience Tours” is proud to be an official sponsor of the Barbuda Caribana Festival. Welcome aboard…
Schedule of Events:
JUNE 3RD– OPENING CEREMONY AND LITTLE MR AND MISS BARBUDA
JUNE 4TH– JOHNNY DESUZA’S FISHING TOURNAMENT AND BEACH BASH
JUNE 5TH– HORSE RACE AND CALYPSO MELTING POT
JUNE 6TH– J’OUVERT AND FOOD FAIR