Antigua

Fort Berkeley

Situated on the western entrance to English Harbour on the narrow spit of land behind the Copper and Lumber Store Hotel.

Built in three stages between 1704 and 1745, it served as the most critical defence to this landlocked harbour with 29 large cannons. Now it serves as a superb vantage point to view some of the world’s most exotic and beautiful yachts under sail.